Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Marvel Legends series

Default New Marvel Legends series

I just saw the new Marvel Legends series in the store, and I bought my first one, Lady Deathstrike, and she's awesome . The comic that comes with the figure (Wolverine II #77) also features Puck and Heather.
    The new figures are:
    Abomination
    Blackheart
    Green Goblin
    Lady Deathstrike
    Loki
    Pyro
    and the constuct figure is Onslaught

I can't see why Blackheart made the list, but, then, I'm prejudiced against demons.
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

They have been out for awhile, a new set is coming out shortly with Giant Man as the construct

Out of that set I probally would get Loki, but still waiting for a Guardian Legend.

I didn't know, they're new to me. Any ideas who will be in the new set?
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
    I didn't know, they're new to me. Any ideas who will be in the new set?
    Marvel Legend Set 14:
    http://marvellegends.net/MarvelLegends/ML14

Marvel Legend Set 15:
    http://marvellegends.net/MarvelLegends/ML15

There's a WalMart set that features Giant Man as the collectible but can't find the link

Thanks!

So, they can make all of those differant versions of Iron Man with variants but can't spare the plastic to stick in a little Wild Child figure with the AOA Sabretooth!?!!! Now I'm mad....Destroyer? Blackheart? The only reason I know who Destroyer is was I had it's card in the OHOTMU set...
    (Commences 2 hours of useless complaining... )

I've been building the big figures since Apocalypse hit the stores with Sasquatch. I had to do some back tracking to get the sentinel and Galactus, but I've since added Giant Man, Onslaught, Modok, and Mojo. Giant Man was tough to complete, since he has 10 pieces and you have to find a variant Weapon X to complete it. All of the others can be completed without variant figures. However, the newest set, Modok, has a variant Spider-woman we'll probably all want. It has variants of Moon Knight, Captain Marvel, and two of Wasp. Then there's the Iron Man-Destroyer variant. Quite honestly I don't get the fascination with Iron Man and putting him in every series. How many different colors and permutations of the armor can you possibly want to have? For me one is plenty! Give me the more obscure characters. I'll take Blackheart any day over a 7th Iron Man variation. They need to do a villain series with the Wrecking Crew, Rhino, Lizard, Master with a build a figure of Fin Fang Foom. That would give all of my heroes someone to do battle with.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

I remember years ago there was a large Fin Fang Foom action figure made. He looked a bit more like a robot though, if I recall correctly, one of those 12" or more figures. As for Blackheart, I like obscure characters getting props, I just dislike demons as a matter of principle.

I have an old Fin Fang Foom 10" Action Figure from the early 90s. Along with most of that series of figures. There were two othewr dragons in that series of Iron Man 10" figures. Argent and something else. I never was a big Iron Man fan, but I do like dragons.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

That was probably it. I was shorter back then, so it would have seemed bigger, and it was from an Iron Man series.

I just found another set, actually only one of the set, at a local store. They only had Mr. Sinister left, but the others I saw on the back of the card were:

Omega Red (I would have bought that, but he was out of stock)

Archangel, or Angel, I'm not sure which

Mystique

I don't remember the others, but I believe the construct figure was a Sentinal.

Probably old news, but I thought I'd share it.

On a related note, the Sabretooth figures were still gathering dust on the shelves, serves the jerks right, leaving out the Lil' Wildchild figure like that...

Oh, yeah...I hope that if they ever do make a Wildchild Legends figure, it's NOT the Nosferatu Weapon X version!

It probably wasn't a Sentinal, I don't know. it might have been another stinkin' Iron Man

That is the Sentinel Series. It contains Angel (Red costume) an X-Factor Variant (blue costume), Cyclops (with an X Factor variant), First Appearance Spider-man (webs under his arms), Black Panther, Mystique, Omega Red, and Mr.Sinister. Mystique and Omega Red both come with the lower torso of a Sentinel. Not sure why they did that. The Sentinel is a very nice figure once built. I have 2 of them. If you want just the Sentinel you can get them on eBay for about $30. Otherwise, you have to get lucky and hope to find all of the out of stock figures. I still see Omega Red, Mystique, Sinister, and Black Panther fairly regularly. Angel, Cyclops, and Spoider-man are hard to come by in my area.

Oh, another old set then...
    I'd still like to find Arkady though He's probably on Ebay.

You can definitely get him there, but I'd suggest hitting Walmart. I see that figure all over the place around here.

That's where I was, they only had Sinister, Sabretooth and Kingpin V Daredevil. Oh well, they may have gotten more in stock.