Thread: Jinxworld

Default Jinxworld

Funny, no one talked about this . It was on his forum and I know many of you are going there too.

Is it true or Oeming joking?
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

heh heh, little bit of column "A" little bit of column "B"

Ben

thats how i order my chinese food.

btw, in all his tongue in cheek answers, did anyone miss the confirmation of talisman in the series?

yah, I caught that

me too, I saw it. But what about what he said about the third serie? Do as if it never happened? Did I understood correctly? Af history is such a mess...
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Considering Puck II and Major Mapleleaf Jr. were bothon the bloody field in New Avenger #16, I'd say it's hard to deny Vol.3 happened. Still I don't mind forgetting it! I'm stoked about the new Omega Flight. Spider-woman II was one of my favorite West Coast Avengers and I always loved Talisman. Looks like Alpha will continue to have a strong female presence. As for Beta Ray Bill, I have nothing to base an opinion on except for a cameo in a Power Pack issue I once read. USAgent, never was a favorite, but I can love to hate him. And Guardian...well he's Guardian (or is he?). Throw in Sas and I'm very happy! I hope Elizabeth takes on the mantle of Shaman as well.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    me too, I saw it. But what about what he said about the third serie? Do as if it never happened? Did I understood correctly? Af history is such a mess...
    I think it means we won't be seeing Centenial any time soon

Jeez, half the Canadians on that list even I never heard of!

OK, so:
    Elizabeth Twoyoungmen - confirmed
    Julia Carpenter - confirmed
    John Walker - confirmed
    Simon Walters - confirmed
    Walter Langowski - confirmed(sorta)
    Still no Guardian.

Someone send Oeming some Molson to loosen his tongue some more!

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    simon walters? brb's alter ego?
    Yup yup, I assume named after his creater Walt Simonson.

What of the old flight, are you going sully the good names by giving them ridiculous third volumes which shame an entire country?

THAT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED IN THIS VERSION OF THE BOOK.
    Such good news!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Oeming
    Have you heard of the following canadians?
    Stephan Harper?
    NO
    !
    Shiver. I'm pretty shocked at this one. If the comic involves a bar it should have alot of drunken' Harper bashing going on in the background. -Or if the comic involves Toronto at all...

Hey I got edumacated on Harper, great stuff, but they dont show it down here.

The rest- dont over think it, check out my other answers, Im just goofing around
    READ POWERS DAILY FOR FREE!
    http://comics.newsarama.com/powers/

Well, education keeps on going for all of us.
    Time and Tide, no, wait.
    Go Leafs, Go Stamps, Go Omega Flight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oeming
    Hey I got edumacated on Harper, great stuff, but they dont show it down here.

The rest- dont over think it, check out my other answers, Im just goofing around
    Okay, cool. I really couldn't tell if you were goofing on that one. Glad to see that Talisman has been confirmed though, (since we pretty much all had identified her anyways ).

(Coincidently I happened to be re-reading her origin story in the original series which I got for christmas (no more borrowing!) when I saw this thread and the confirmation at jinx.).

I hope at least a little of the last series is acknowledged. It would be nice to see Mar again, as well as Flashback. I actually enjoyed reading about Centennial and Nemesis as well.