Quote Originally Posted by Loki
I wrote it. Thanks for the kind words.
It was very good, well written, very diverse and fixed up some continuity issues as Phil just explained. I greatly enjoyed this entry, did Puck justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
The one bit I can explain now is the speed. Since his transformation circa Alpha Flight #90ish, Puck is faster than normal humans - however, while we are talking heightened reflexes and a degree of superhuman speed, its not like he can challenge Speed Demon to a race. The Power Grids, bless 'em, are unable to cope with fine distinctions. Puck doesn't rate a 3 on the grid, because that suggests being able to move around 700 mph (and apart from people who would have said I was wrong if I'd listed him as a 3, there would also be the risk that a future writer might read that entry and the next thing you know, we'd have Puck zooming around like a demented rocket). Puck strictly rates a bit higher than a 2 speed, but since he is so low down below what 3 is rated as, that 2 was the closest I could get to his correct rating (we can't do 2.1 or 2.2 on the grid).
That makes perfect sense, the old Marvel Universe handbooks listed him at 111-115 miles per hour. However, I definetly see where you were coming from.

Thanks for the clarification