Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
Oh suprized no one talked about this earlier, but the Puck entry was AWESOME. Very detailed and covered more things I thought it would. I believe you had a part in it Loki?
I wrote it. Thanks for the kind words.

Just a few corrections: Puck admited he named himself after a hockey Puck, it was Puck II who named herself after the Shakespeare character. Would make sense if it was Eugene since he often reads it, but vol.3 stated it.

How can he have superhuman speed listed above and then on the stats say normal?

Also just enhanced durability? Puck has shown to be bulletproof, as well as walk through fire unharmed and fall heights larger than the CN tower and be fine. He was said to be invulnerable and nearly indestructable.
I'll get back to you on all these, as I am not at home and so don't have the issues at hand. It's been a few months since I wrote the entry, and before I either agree or debate the points (with one exception below), I feel I should actually double check the issues to make sure of my facts.

The one bit I can explain now is the speed. Since his transformation circa Alpha Flight #90ish, Puck is faster than normal humans - however, while we are talking heightened reflexes and a degree of superhuman speed, its not like he can challenge Speed Demon to a race. The Power Grids, bless 'em, are unable to cope with fine distinctions. Puck doesn't rate a 3 on the grid, because that suggests being able to move around 700 mph (and apart from people who would have said I was wrong if I'd listed him as a 3, there would also be the risk that a future writer might read that entry and the next thing you know, we'd have Puck zooming around like a demented rocket). Puck strictly rates a bit higher than a 2 speed, but since he is so low down below what 3 is rated as, that 2 was the closest I could get to his correct rating (we can't do 2.1 or 2.2 on the grid).