Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Mike tell us Mike wouldn't be in the suit? I'm pissed he is.
Yes, at the Baltimore Convention, as mentioned elsewhere. Mailman Mike wouldn't have been my choice, especially since I started reading Thunderbolts and learned that it is supposed to be a team made up of villains trying to do good. But since Alpha Flight was supposed to be dead (and now is confirmed dead; I won't get CW:I until tomorrow, payday), there didn't seem to be any way that James would survive. And, I have to agree, the real James Hudson has been dead for a long time.

This will not stop me from buying Omega Flight. Whatever corporate decisions are made to downgrade Alpha Flight are counter-productive. These are characters that people like. I don't know how many people, but the characters deserve respect just like Superman and Spider-Man and Batman and The Avengers and The Justice League of America. Or the company should have the nerve to admit that the characters are not well-respected within the company and should retire them.

Then, five, ten, fifteen years from now, maybe a creative/editorial team will come along with vision and conviction and produce a story/series that fulfills Alpha/Omega's true potential.

This is the comic company that killed Captain America we're grousing about. There is a good article on the death of Captain America in the Style section of today's Washington Post (3/8/07).