Thread: Llan the Sorcerer

Default Llan the Sorcerer

Ok, I noticed alot of you put him as your least favorite villan in the "get to know me" section... Here is my question, though he lerked aroudn for way to long, over a year.. I just got done reading the conclusion to the Llan saga... and wow.. It was one of the most epic battles of all time.. It was like a Lord of the Rings style battle. I loved it. Gamma and Alpha comming together to fight.. I found it interesting. I will admit that he looked like a tool, but the entire series and the armies, I thought it was so vast and strong.. it was great.. and him lerkign aroudn for 20 issues or so made it that much more epic of a battle.

So I am curious as to views of Talisman's Arch-enemy... the answer to the horrid prophesy Shaman first mentions in AF #19... the evil to all evils..

I may be biased because I just read all three in a row.. and its my first reading.. but as much as I hated him during the 20 issues..I loved the character at the end of the epic battle

I didn't mind him as a character, even gave him a respect thread:

Llan: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/4...respect-thread

I wished they explained his first battle with the Talisman 20,000 years ago that gave him the curse, not the battle he went against the Tribe of the Moon.

Well.. talisman is in Omega.. though.. the return of him is very unlikely as he is trapped for ten thousand years

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Well.. talisman is in Omega.. though.. the return of him is very unlikely as he is trapped for ten thousand years
    He may just brake the rules and arrive early.