Thread: Let's talk future X-films....

Default Let's talk future X-films....

Who and what I'd like to see in an X4...

I felt X3 was not very good, but I'd like to see more x-films (hopefully better than X3)...

X4

X-Men:

Professor X (the team goes to Muir Island to retrieve him, once they discover he's alive), Storm, Wolverine, Iceman, Nightcrawler (If Alan Cumming doesn't want the part...Replace him.), Rogue (the cure isn't permanent), Kitty, Beast, Colossus...And maybe...Gambit (blech!...I can't stand him, but lot's of folks are hoping he'll be in the next X-film).

Villains:

Mystique (Again: The cure isn't permanent)...She creates an all-new Brotherhood, with the Blob, Toad, Avalanche and Destiny.

The Sentinels and Proteus (evil mutant son of Moira MacTaggart...The Brotherhood could be out to recruit him) and the Sentinels are sent by the US government to hunt down the Brotherhood...And the X-Men can become the robots' targets too.

X5

Villains: Mr Sinister, the Legacy virus and Apocalypse?

X6

Villains: Magneto returns or maybe Apocalypse?
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

X4: Team (Wolverine, Beast, Rogue, Storm, Iceman, Colossus) goes in search of Xavier, find him almost insane, babbling about the greatest threat to humanity. Not Magneto. Apocalypse. Fight the Four Horseman, defeat Apocalypse, who dies?

X5: War with mutants, Sentinels take over, civil rights suspended, X-Men lose badly, saved by mutants from other countries who take the fight to America and the Sentinels (notably Box, Northstar, Aurora, Psylocke, Mystique with her powers back). Mutants rally, public backs them after Sentinels wipe out a platoon of marines defending a power station.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Personally I didnt like any of the X-Films. There are some things I liked but overall they where weak IMO. The liberties taken with the story and origins was a bit much. Considering how well other comic movies where IE Spiderman, Sin City, and Batman. X-Men could have been alot better. Is was no suprise to me that Bryan Singers Superman was just as bad.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

X4: They search for Professor X but are about to die and out of no where drops cable and deadpool who save the day...

..............what?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Gah! We do not discuss the fourth film!

Has Superman and Batman taught you nothing?

- Le Messor
    "Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you."

For X-4 I would love to see the team go to Muir Island to get the Prof. only to find out he has a son, Legion.