Thread: The Boys #7

Default The Boys #7

I only heard about this book after it got moved from DC Wildstorm (?) to Dynamite. After reading this I gotta go and pick up the TPB of the first six issues. What a gem.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

It's pure genius mate.
    Ennis let loose completely.

With you 100% on that. I'm a little perturbed by what happened to the psychiatrists cat, that was just wrong
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Wait till you read #6 then mate You'll see why DC wouldn't carry on with it...

Hopefully I can convince my LCS to order the TPB of the first six issues. I haven't seen one in the shop.
    Del

Picked up the TPB and #8 yesterday . That poor Hamster
    Del

Stopped picking up comics for a while, but found TPB's 4&5 a couple of weeks back while in Camden (god that place hs gone downhill). Picked up TPB #6 today and read it while having a pub lunch. Still an excellent read.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 04-03-2010 at 03:46 PM.
    Del