I think this issue is a tough one, I can see all f the arguments already pointed out (pacing, history, characterization, artwork, etc.) I loved the action and much of the characterization was dead on. USAgent in particular was well written as was Arachne. The artwork was a bit dizzying, but then locked in that action sequence you probably would be too. I found myself chuckling throughout the combat. It is full of great one liners. I can't wait to see if Walter can overcome the beast before he becomes what Guardian already is. This should really strike a chord with all of the Alpha Flight fans who have been hating on Pointer as Guardian. Now that the tables are turned and it's his life on the line, how would Alpha fans react if Sas did kill him? Would they be forgiving, since Tanaraq is in control, or would they be as harsh as they've been with Pointer. I have to admit, the last panel really has me thinking about Pointer's "guilt" in the matter of the death of Alpha Flight. So, overall I'm happy with the issue. It is full of action, which has been a complaint from the start. The story isn't dragging any longer. At the same time, it does make us all question what we've believed to be true all along. I can't wait for the resolution in issue #5. Also, the characterization is very strong on most of the characters. Artwork was amazing as it has been throughout the series. My favorite panel is a close up on Guardian's eye through the helmet's eyeslits. The color and clarity of the image were amazing. So, thanks again to Oeming, Kolins, and Reber for another great ride. I just hope it doesn't end next month!