Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Comics Presents

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #10
    Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM,
    IVAN BRANDON, RICH KOSLOW-SKI, & JESSE BLAZE SNIDER
    Penciled by FRANCIS TSAI, NIKO HENRICHON, & MARCO CHECCHETTO
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE

Answers abound, as the secrets of VANGUARD-BLADE, YELENA BELOVA, MICROMAX, DOMINIC FORTUNE-are revealed to STACY DOLAN…and the ever-lovin' THING! Plus, GUARDIAN begins to understand how to utilize his newfound powers, just in time to confront his tormentors, in WEAPON OMEGA. MACHINE MAN's flashbacks continue to cause problems in the real world, and Jesse Blaze Snider and Marco Checchetto brings us a very special tale of the Merc with a Mouth: DEADPOOL!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...m.cgi?id=13403

Spoilers, maybe not. MCP #7 stuff.

In MCP #7, Pointer seems to be getting worse, CSIS are giving mutant growth hormone to people to use as batteries for Weapon Omega, Weapon Omega hasn't seen action for a while, Walker and Arachne are trying to find out what Pointer is up to and what CSIS is trying to do with Pointer. And Pointer seems to be more insane.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #11
    Written by MARK GUGGENHEIM, Ivan Brandon, B. CLAY MOORE & RICH KOSLOWSKI
    Penciled by Francis Tsai, niko henrichon, LEE WEEKS & MARCO checchetto
    Cover by dave wilkins

VANGUARD races to its conclusion: the mystery is solved, but who will survive to tell the tale? Meanwhile, Guardian confronts his tormentors in WEAPON OMEGA’s penultimate chapter; MACHINE MAN battles his past to save his sanity; and STINGRAY goes face-to-face with a horror from the deep!

SPOILER:

Guardian and USAgent fight, and Walker is kicking his arse till Guardian finally gets serious and begins to absorb powers of mutants from different places and starts pounding on Walker. Sasquatch makes one-panel apperance, but just was telling USAgent how Guardian suit works. We find out Agent Brown really isn't the big bad in the story, as there is someone else in the shadows feeding Guardian more power. Nice art

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #12
    Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM, IVAN BRANDON, JAI NITZ, & RICH KOSLOWSKI
    Penciled by FRANCIS TSAI, NIKO HENRICHON, BEN STENBECK, MARCO CHICHETTO
    Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA

VANGUARD and WEAPON OMEGA thunder to their incredible finales, as Trenton Craft looks to put an end to BLADE-forever-and Michael Pointer finally comes to grips with his role as GUARDIAN-but can he possibly survive the experience? And in the conclusion to MACHINE MAN, Aaron Stack's future threatens to be more of a handful than his past. Plus-a never-before-told story of the time MAN-THING joined…the INITIATIVE!?!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPOILER:

Hooray Sasquatch appears, but not to keen on how the artist drew him.

I'm losing track; is this issue 9 or 10? or 11 even??
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    I'm losing track; is this issue 9 or 10? or 11 even??
    I think how it works is...
    8 is the latest out. (Latest in my collection, but ask me again in a week.)
    Mungi's posted the solicits for 12, but is discussing 8 or 9.

Of course, King Mungi could answer this better than me.

- Le Messor
    "Finished eighth in my class of ten."
    - allegedly from a real resumé

Yeah I have been posting the solicits for the upcoming issues, but issue #9 just came out.

after reading this issue, i have the strangest feeling pointer will not be in the guardian suit after its over.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Number 9, number 9, number 9... *burp*

I liked how Sasquatch defeated Pointy-haired bad guy. (Who's so Aryan, maybe he should be in the Avengers?) He doesn't beat the living laser out of him (okay, might've liked it better if he did), but instead just reminds him that he killed Alpha... and that ends the battle.

Sas was drawn... Not to Byrne's model, which is my preferred version (of course). He looked feral. But I kinda liked it. I'd like the Byrne model best, of course, but I liked this one.

- Le Messor
    FIREFLY: To my dentist. Er .. 'Dear Dentist: Enclosed find cheque for five hundred dollars. Yours very truly.' Send that off immediately.
    BOB: I'll ... er I'll have to enclose the cheque first.
    FIREFLY: You do and I'll fire you.
    - Groucho and Zeppo Marx in Duck Soup

thanks to the book store - am loseing track.
    I only gotten 9 and 10. DX

anyone get #10? if so what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    anyone get #10? if so what happened?
    Um, Agent Brown decided that enough was enough, and tricked Sasquatch into releasing Tanaraq so that he could eat Pointer. Talisman and Arachne helped by seasoning him up reeeeaaaally nice. Oh, and he had USAgent for desert, which REALLY peeved Iron Man...

(Joking. I haven't read any of the issues yet.)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

OK I have it

Spoiler space

arrr
    spoilers be here matey

In a very well-written portion of the story, Pointer begins to understand what's going on in his own head. He mentally confronts, with a sense of bewildered compassion, the identities of various beings in his mind. This leads the reader to believe that shortly, it will become known to the reader what is going on as well. There's also a red-headed woman wearing a green outfit there and he says, "There you are!" to her. You can't see the woman's face. Who is that woman, the unknown woman from issue #1 who withered and died? Or is it Heather? hmmm.

Then he mentally contacts Dr. Benning, and then and Agent Brown and Iron Man notice a spike of activity in Pointer's brain activity.

Then someone "pulls the plug" on USAgent, apparently killing him because there's a flat line on the machine that goes "ping!"
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com