Poll: Do you still like Ironman?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you still like Ironman?

So is Tony still insane, is he still in love with Mrs. Marvel? Is he still S.H.I.E.L.D.'s puppet?
    Richard Vasseur

I'll be honest, I've never really been a fan of Iron Man...just not my cup of tea really. I respected the fact that he was an Avenger, and a well respected character in other people's eyes. When Civil War started, I thought that his actions and his beliefs were a bit...off. I identified more with Captain America's stance on the whole situation, and completely was stunned by the ending of that story.

His actions since have been heinous. I agree with HappyCanuck in his argument: With everything he has done, believing that they are for the best, what makes him any different than any run-of-the-mill marvel villain.

He encourages heroes to reveal their identities publicly, no matter their social class, to put their loved ones in harm's way, and thinks of nothing of protecting those people when that information gets into the wrong hands (example: Spider-Man). As a matter of fact, in Spider-Man's case, he refused to help because even though his identity was revealed and May was hurt, he refused to help because Peter disagreed with him and the Initiative.

No...I don't like Iron Man. Do I agree with what they've done to him since the end of Secret Invasion? No. But everything he's done in the past few years has been horrible.

-Mystic
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

I like Iron Man as a concept, but the way they've been doing stories lately makes the character kin of sucky.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I hated his stance durin' and after CW. Now I kinda just feel sorry for him. He became the Marvel U's biggest patsy.

Yes I still like Iron Man. Even with the stupid way he was handled in CW. I haven't read it recently but I was a fan of his since the 70's.
    Richard Vasseur

In the last ten years Iron man went on my list of ruined buy bad producers, the comic book, I have to say the Movie was actually cool.

Who's this Iron Man you speak of?

ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Never liked Iron Man much. The 1st movie was good. the 2nd was just bad, another guy in a suit with more robots. Big Deal.