Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could have relations with one Marvel character...

Heather Hudson Fan First Flight

Default If you could have relations with one Marvel character...

Well? I'm going to have to go with Mystique. That way I could have Paige Davis, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Beckinsale, Jenny McCarthy, Jennifer Lavoie, (not to mention Rebecca Romijn Stamos) at varying intervals.

:P

- Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

I see...all right, make it Cloud then. She was a pretty hot blond with easy access...then again most female Marvel characters come complete with easily accessible wardrobes...but clouds're kinda kinky. Loved the OHOTMU shot.

- Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

My wife won't let me have relations with comic book women

Ben

In that case, better make it The Invisible Woman...
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

Quote Originally Posted by S. Michael Simms
    In that case, better make it The Invisible Woman...
    Okay, that was funny.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Relations? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? Kate Beckinsale is at the top of my list as well. Although shes not a comic character I had to mention her. But I digress. Monet from X-Factor, Mystique, Emma Frost, Huntress, and Power Girl.

Also special mention to Wonder Woman. Yeah shes classic, hot, agressive, and hey lets be honest. If you could claim to have had "relations" with anyone fictional WW is quite a notch on the old belt.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Supergirl would be a helluva notch too but this is a Marvel question.

and really Mystique is a good answer BUT do you really want her to be all nasty and shape shift into say Sharon Carter as the She-Thing,or Pink Pearl or Wolverine? It's dangerous ground with that one!
    Do we go cute with Kitty Pryde? Hot and crazy with Aurora I mean Jeanne-Marie I mean both or neither!!! Arrrgh! Jean Grey really Sexy unless she slips into a little Dark Phoenix on your butt! Emma Frost also dangerous goods. Sexy as heck in the skimpy outfits but....
    Purple Girl! She's got the pheromones that could kill you if she starts shouting the orders. I mean macho aside how many times can we really do it again??? But if she says so what are you going to do?

Ok I just flipped through ClanDestine2 and on the back page was a pic of Shadowcat.
    yeah I'm going cute with Kitty!!

JohnnyCanuck

"If you could have relations with one Marvel character..."

You'd get papercuts in the worst places... :P

Seriously, It'd have to be Jean Paul/Northstar...He's kinda hot, of age and as my options would be limited in the Marvel U.

Dana

Edited to add: Maybe Hector from the Pantheon (he's kinda hot too)?
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I see...all right, make it Cloud then. She was a pretty hot blond with easy access...then again most female Marvel characters come complete with easily accessible wardrobes...but clouds're kinda kinky. Loved the OHOTMU shot.

- Smikes
    LOL...Even more kinky than just being a cloud, she would randomly turn into a guy from time to time...
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

- Smikes
    LOL...Even more kinky than just being a cloud, she would randomly turn into a guy from time to time...
    Yeah, s/he would be great for any bi-sexual or bi-curious gal or gent out there... You'd get the best of both worlds (tho I hear his/her gas is attrocious...)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67

- Smikes
    Yeah, s/he would be great for any bi-sexual or bi-curious gal or gent out there... You'd get the best of both worlds (tho I hear his/her gas is attrocious...)
    Whoops...forgot about the hermaphrodite angle...never actually paid much attention to the entry...too busy checkin' out the pics...LOL Well, here I was, a switch hitter all these years and didn't even realize it...my wife's gonna be pissed...hell, she's still mad about my Purple Girl comments.

Live, love, laugh & be happy,
    Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.

Default Which Marvel character..???

For me itt would be Elektra (Jennifer Garner) for me and Ms. Marvel(A young Suzanne Sommers) and/or Spider Woman(Jami Gertz from the sitcom Still Standing).
    "Remember...whether you think you can or can't...you're right." Stewie Griffin

Mmm...i always had a crush for Hawkeye (the first one, it's obvius.9 always loved Clint, a man who can make you laught even if you want to cry and ha always a sweet word for you. seroiusly, Mokingbird wasn't stupid, a man to marry. immediately. and if someone is reading my fanfiction on fanfiction.net (i'm lizfromitaly) will understand what i mean.

I came back to life through an ocean of fire, flames passion and glory....

It would either be Tony Stark (and I would dump him just after, but not before I sucked all his money) or Ares (and I would then be his consort for all eternity and we would make a mess of Aphrodite's garden)!

Quote Originally Posted by firestar
    Mmm...i always had a crush for Hawkeye (the first one, it's obvius.9 always loved Clint, a man who can make you laught even if you want to cry and ha always a sweet word for you. seroiusly, Mokingbird wasn't stupid, a man to marry. immediately. and if someone is reading my fanfiction on fanfiction.net (i'm lizfromitaly) will understand what i mean.
    Yes, but can you imagine what a nightmare it must have been for him to be married to Mockingbird? I mean, think about every time they got into an argument...

(from the Marvel Database entry):

...for a time was Agent 19 of SHIELD. Barbara's penchant for taunting her opponents gave her the codename of "Mockingbird"...
    Under Hawkeye's "Powers & Abilities" it should have listed "Class 100 Insult Ignoring Abilities" and "Super-Thick Skin". LOL

Good call on Clint, though. A born leader, to be sure.

Live, love, laugh & be happy,
    Smikes
    Jolson did it all first,
    Crosby jazzed it up,
    Sinatra perfected it.