Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you pay for gas

Default What do you pay for gas

I live in New Jersey and I gasped today when I saw that I had to pay 306 by were I live. That sucks cuz the station I live by is always the cheapest. Im like, 'its going to hit 350 and maybe even 4. So, for everyone out of state and country, how much do you pay for gas now-regular unleaded....I cant afford the super

It's horrible here in Maine too...The place I get it, it's about 3.30 for regular and that's one of the cheaper stations...Ugh.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I remember when I was complaining when it hit 225 years ago

I'm Canadian, so the prices I list are per liter (multiply by 3.8 for a rough idea for gallons), and here in the mountains of British Columbia (Revelstoke, in fact), I'm staring at a gas station sign reading 126.9/L.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I keep thinking I was Canadian in another life. After our trip to Paris, Kurt and I are again thinking about moving to Montreal.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    I keep thinking I was Canadian in another life. After our trip to Paris, Kurt and I are again thinking about moving to Montreal.

Dana
    Hey get that cute butt up here, Dana. We're a nation that's almost empty, so more American ex-pats are welcome! :P

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

Dana
    Hey get that cute butt up here, Dana. We're a nation that's almost empty, so more American ex-pats are welcome! :P
    LOL....When have you seen my butt, mister!

Dana :P

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

Dana
    LOL....When have you seen my butt, mister!

Dana :P

*whistles cautiously to self*

Im a Jersey Boy myself. Yeah gas is getting out of control. If my girl didnt hate the cold so much Im sure I would have moved north years ago. Sadly these gas prices are not going to get better.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I am on Long Island (NY) and gas here is crazy too, about $3.45. I work in Westchester, just north of NYC and gas there is about $3.55.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

I'm in NYC too, paying $3.39-$3.49

Now I see the last three comics I bought were
    $2.99
    $3.50
    $3.99
    (about the same price)

So it appears I have a 50-50 chance of either buying more comic books or driving to work. Which should I pick?

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Over here in the UK it's the equivalent of US$9.80 a gallon.

980?
    Ill walk. I need to go over there and start a bike shop

I work at a gas station, and we're the cheapest place for miles. We're currently at $3.21. But I have friends in California who say that they're paying about $4 already. I am -not- looking forward to summer.
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I pay nearly $1.50.
    Like Alan, though, that's per litre not gallon. But mine's Oz money.

I really don't know how to do the conversions.

I do know that I take advantage of a system here in Canberra, where you can ride a bike to a bus stop, put the bike on a special rack in front of the bus, and catch the bus free.

- Le Messor
    "Moral high ground is one of those things you can only have if you don't take it."