Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine: First Class #5 Cover...

Default Wolverine: First Class #5 Cover...

So do I, nice peice of art there

Ya know...Im not getting my hopes up. But there has been a decent amount of Alpha exposure out there as of late. Do you think that maybe just maybe they are trying to get a feel for what the fans think?
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

You would think they'd have a pretty good idea what us Alpha fans want by now...But no.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Is this series supposed to take place in the 616 continuity or is another alternate universe like X-Men: First Class?

Dana

Pretty sure this series is canon

"The first eight issues of Wolverine First Class are set between the end of X-Men #138 and [Uncanny] #150, so in continuity, in the period right after Jean Grey's funeral and Kitty Pryde's arrival at Xavier's School. Cyclops had left the team at this point, and Storm had become leader.

When we hit #9, I think I'll pick up upon Cyclops' return, but I'd need to research that era some more before I commit to anything."

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

"The first eight issues of Wolverine First Class are set between the end of X-Men #138 and [Uncanny] #150, so in continuity, in the period right after Jean Grey's funeral and Kitty Pryde's arrival at Xavier's School. Cyclops had left the team at this point, and Storm had become leader.

When we hit #9, I think I'll pick up upon Cyclops' return, but I'd need to research that era some more before I commit to anything."
    It is canon. So if X-Men First Class, btw, despite the odd continuity flub.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Thanks for the clarification

hate to sound dumb but what is canon?

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    hate to sound dumb but what is canon?

Official
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Looks good, other than Shaman looking like his eyes are closed.

Beautiful cover! I'll definitely buy this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki

Ah...Like oddly different school uniforms that the original X-Men never wore?

Argh!...Is there any reason besides bad art, that Kitty looks like a 20-something stripper (with implants) and not a 13 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Argh!...Is there any reason besides bad art, that Kitty looks like a 20-something stripper (with implants) and not a 13 year old girl?

A little T & A sells