Poll: Who would dominate?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: TEAM EPIC vs. OMEGA FLIGHT

Default TEAM EPIC vs. OMEGA FLIGHT

Since there is not a lot happening right now in the world of Omega, here is a poll. Now that there is another active Canadian team, Team Epic. IF the two teams met and had it out in an all out rumble, which Canadian team would come out on top?

www.teamepic.tv or Omega Flight?

Post your thoughts.

http://teamepic.tv/index.php?ACT=25&...0KV&board_id=1

Can I pick just Beta Ray Bill alone rocking the entire team of Team Epic?
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Seeing how the entire fight is hypothetical anyways the MIA status is moot. I choose Beta Ray Bill vs. the entire team

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Yeah...he's going to be a problem...a big one. But just for arguments sake I am going to offer the only possible thing I could come up with for how they could deal with BRB. If you pared them all up to battle one another, they'd have to put the two aliens together. Crazy? Hear me out.

No one of Team Epic is going to touch Beta Ray. Just not going to happen. However the Omni character can. conceivably, not only "teleport" anywhere in the universe he wants. He knows what action you are going to take the moment you think it. He also is only energy so he does not age.

If one "had" to beat the other, Beta Ray would eventually, over a VERY long time, wear down. A very long time. Trying to chase down the little blue sucker.

That is the only even vague possibility of dealing with him.

Just a thought to make it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycanuckthesecond
    Yeah...he's going to be a problem...a big one. But just for arguments sake I am going to offer the only possible thing I could come up with for how they could deal with BRB. If you pared them all up to battle one another, they'd have to put the two aliens together. Crazy? Hear me out.

No one of Team Epic is going to touch Beta Ray. Just not going to happen. However the Omni character can. conceivably, not only "teleport" anywhere in the universe he wants. He knows what action you are going to take the moment you think it. He also is only energy so he does not age.

If one "had" to beat the other, Beta Ray would eventually, over a VERY long time, wear down. A very long time. Trying to chase down the little blue sucker.

That is the only even vague possibility of dealing with him.

Just a thought to make it interesting.
    Interesting strategy. Dont forget that Beta Ray Bill can also teleport using his hammer Stormbreaker. Not like Nightcrawler but he can bring himself and others to alternate dimensions and cross great distances. It would indeed be interesting between those 2.

I agree and it's something I would like to see. The only other ace in Epic's corner would be Master Brood. Because, in thoery his healing factor is not like Wolverines. He is cursed to not die, so you could basically blast him into atoms and he is still cursed to return to his stasus form for all eternity. Really annoying to deal with. The expression on the yellow karate guy's face in the second episode when MB just keeps getting back up after getting hammered made me laugh. Other then those two though, I don;t see much hope...I won't lie.

It's really sort of a Rocky strategy. Let them beat the hell out of you untill they are just too tired to deal anymore.