Thread: My current addiction to Nachos and Cheese

Default My current addiction to Nachos and Cheese

I am a regular movie goer. For years my candy of choice has been Sour Patch Kids, Raisinets, and a very large coke. Recently something happened. I cant explain it. I got to the end of the candy line at the movies and I asked for Nachos with cheese. As I sat and watched the horrible movie The Ruins. My nahcos made everything better.

The following day I picked up a bag of Nachos and some cheese whiz.
    the next day the same. The next day the same. The next day the same. A week has gone by. My girlfriend who is an addiction councilor is telling me that admitting I have a problem is the first step. So here I am baring myself to you all.

I AM ADDICTED TO NACHOS AND CHEESE!...there I said it. May God have mercy on my soul.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

It's probably that Irredeemable Ant-man influencing you. Damn you Ant-man! Why won't you die!

Seriously, how bad was The Ruins and why? Oh, and get some help with that dirty addiction.

Why must Ant-Man be brought into this? He has done alot of horrible things. But I can only blame myself. Sadly I believe my cat is now addicted as well.

The Ruins...I love horror and even bad horror movies. I hated the 4 characters. I have never rooted harder for someone to die in a movie than I did for these 4 intolerable putzes. The best way to describe the premise of the movie without revealing anything is that its The Little Shop of Horrors with an evil twist. Only an hour and half long this movie could have been cut down to a 30 minute story. If down the road you can rent it from Red Box for $1.00 its worth about that.

And...why must you call my addiction dirty? I feel even worse about myself now. Well Im off to drown my sorrows in more Nachos+Cheese.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75
    Why must Ant-Man be brought into this?
    Because he's the root of all evil. And I mean root in the Australian way.

The Ruins...I love horror and even bad horror movies. I hated the 4 characters. I have never rooted harder for someone to die in a movie than I did for these 4 intolerable putzes. The best way to describe the premise of the movie without revealing anything is that its The Little Shop of Horrors with an evil twist. Only an hour and half long this movie could have been cut down to a 30 minute story. If down the road you can rent it from Red Box for $1.00 its worth about that..
    I had a feeling the characters would be a write off from the commercials. Man, why can't someone make a decent horror movie any more?

And...why must you call my addiction dirty?
    Are you kidding?! Have you ever spilled the cheese from a nacho? Dirty!
    :P

Wait..You mean that yellow goo they claim is cheese?....EEEEEWWWWWWW!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Wait..You mean that yellow goo they claim is cheese?....EEEEEWWWWWWW!

Dana
    Yes that very same yellow goo Oh the horror...I feel so dirty now.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I take corn chips, spread a single layer on a plate, grate cheese over the top, repeat until it's all about to fall off. Then microwave about a minute. Mmm...

- Le Messor
    "I might as well face it,
    I'm addicted to spuds."
    - Weird Al, 'Addicted to Spuds'.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    I take corn chips, spread a single layer on a plate, grate cheese over the top, repeat until it's all about to fall off. Then microwave about a minute. Mmm...

- Le Messor
    I'm addicted to spuds."

Yummmy that sounds mighty tasty. I was seeking to let go of my vice. I think you may have taken it to a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

- Le Messor
    I'm addicted to spuds."

Yummmy that sounds mighty tasty. I was seeking to let go of my vice. I think you may have taken it to a new level.
    LOL...It does sound yummy...Although, I usually throw corn chips (with Parmesan or Mozzarella) in the oven and then put a bit of salsa on them after (it's heaven). It's not so bad as long as it's real cheese and not some weird, processed cheese-food product.

Remember...Cheese should not come out of a pump or an aerosol can...Brrrrrr.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    LOL...It does sound yummy...Although, I usually throw corn chips (with Parmesan or Mozzarella) in the oven and then put a bit of salsa on them after (it's heaven). It's not so bad as long as it's real cheese and not some weird, processed cheese-food product.
    Last time I tried that (what, a fortnight ago?), I was told I'd always be making the nachos from then on!
    Though I put the salsa on before the cheese.

And, oh, yeah, real cheese! We used pre-grated at the time, but I don't like to do even that much.

- Le Messor
    "Nacho, nacho man, I'm gonna be a nacho man."
    - Homer