Thread: Wolverine First Class #5 (Possible Spoilers)

Hybrid View

I'm very, very confused by the whole Weapon Whatever program...

First you had Weapon X (in which the X was originally intended for the entire program or at least that's what I gathered) and the program included Sabretooth, Maverick, Silverfox, etc (all under the Weapon X program)...Later we're lead to believe that it referred to Logan himself and that he is Letter X in a long line of Weapon letters...Later we're told it's not the letter X, but the number ten and there is a Weapon 11, 12, 13, etc...etc...A bit later, a second Weapon X program produces Deadpool, Copycat, Weapon X II/Garrison Kane, Slayback, Sluggo, Etc....Then the new comic series Weapon Xcomes (the third Weapon X program we know of) out and it's again a whole program called Weapon X and there are many superhuman (mutant and otherwise) agents within it's structure.

The whole thing is mind-numbing (as PWalk stated)...I actually get dizzy whenever somebody brings it up and tries to fit another character into it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    Later we're lead to believe that it referred to Logan himself and that he is Letter X in a long line of Weapon letters...Later we're told it's not the letter X, but the number ten and there is a Weapon 11, 12, 13, etc...etc...
    What you're forgetting is, we've also been told (in a comic called Alpha Flight for no apparent reason) it's the Greek letter 'Chi'. (Which looks like the Roman letter 'X'.)

- Le Messor
    "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."
    - Oscar Wilde