Thread: Northstar & Aurora, Evil Twins!?

Default Northstar & Aurora, Evil Twins!?

This was posted over at Marvel.com

KAARE ANDREWS (writer/artist of SPIDER-MAN: REIGN): Evil Twins, huh? How about Northstar and Aurora, two good old Canadian super heroes that are legitimate twins. And Northstar has gone evil a couple of times, no? Those French-Canadians are a feisty bunch! And he was once an Olympic skier! Perfect timing for Beijing. Wow. I am rambling. When is Puck coming back from the dead? Is he still dead? [He is the] only super hero from my hometown of Saskatoon. Look it up on a map, I'm not making that name up.
    Here's the link...
    http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstor...%7E_Evil_Twins

I would hardly call them evil. Back when Aurora was with Weapon X and during her appearences in X-Man, you could say she drifted to the dark side. Her actions though are driven by her psychosis, not some evil undertone.

(edited cos I can't spell for **** )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

... When was it ever mentioned that Puck was from Saskatoon??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    ... When was it ever mentioned that Puck was from Saskatoon??
    Marvel handbooks

and on topic Kaare Andrews is awesome, he has done some of my favorite comic covers.

And I also think some Marvel trading cards, too.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.