Quote Originally Posted by rplass
No, it's House of M Wild Child. He was depowered on M-day (in New Excalibur #9), and likely reverted from the gray gargoyle Weapon X look back to the fair skinned blonde Kyle we saw resurface in Loeb's Wolverine run (issue #53). I will assume Broken Worlds takes place before that because there are no piercings. Wild Child refers to himself as Homo Sapiens in this issue, but I'm not sure that a depowered mutant changes species? How does that work? Dunno, but he somehow got his powers back after this issue, presumably from Romulus.

Love,
rplass
I'm confused as to what you're trying to say here...

The two Broken World issues are short anthology style vignettes each set in a different alternate reality.
The Van Lente/Henry story is set in the HofM universe (which we never actually saw Kyle in) and isn't connected to the regular (606) Marvel Universe so has nothing to do with our Wild Child either pre or post M-Day or pre/post Romulus.

Book Two of Broken Worlds has an AoA Hulk story in it; I presumed KM was asking if AoA Wild Child appeared in that also as Kyle was used a fair bit in the AoA. However, he doesn't as it's about the FF space accident.