Poll: Who should be Guardian

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who should be Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Powersurge
    I agree that Mac was Guardian, and consider his death to have been the first of a long line of blunders in handling Alpha Flight.

While it is difficult to see anyone other than Mac wearing the suit, he has already been resurrected to the point of nausea. The damage has been done. And the only true repair would be an Ultimate Alpha Flight ... which would also be the ultimate repair of the mess they made of AF over the years.

Outside of that I would prefer if no known character wore the Guardian suit and it's Mapleleaf sheath. I would rather see a fresh face. Some patriotic top cop or decorated soldier, something like that. Major Mapleleaf Jr. migth have been good in the suit, but he dead, ain't he?
    The person who wore the original Groundhog suit would be a fine replacement, but I figure he's long gone. In reality Marvel should have have left Alpha well alone ater Byrne left or found someone who wasn't intimidated by the work Byrne had done.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

So far, 50% for Mac, and a few scattered votes. None for Pointer, what a surprise.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

And still Mac leads, but some other interesting options are coming out, and so it goes.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    So far, 50% for Mac, and a few scattered votes. None for Pointer, what a surprise.
    Anyone but Pointer, eh?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

No votes for Radius, Flex, or Feedback either, but they've never been drawn in the uniform. Pointer has, and so far the voters haven't liked what they've seen.

Admittedly, I'm as happy with Pointer wearing the uniform as I would be with US Agent, the Master, Brain Blast, or that government minister who helped Joshua Lord way back when wearing it and 'being a hero'.

Live it.

I'm surprised about the lack of comments about Feedback, Box, and notably Windshear. Feedback is young and coming up and could power the suit himself, Box can 'redeem' himself, while Windshear has experience in a similar role when he had powers.

Live it.

Gotta go w/ Mac on this one.

James Hudson he is the orginal and should be the only one. He was the best. Hopefully Marvel wil bring him back.
    Richard Vasseur