Has anyone seen the "Top 70 Covers" list at the Marvel website? What a disappointment!

I was already put out by the fact that no Alpha Flight story made the top 70 greatest comic stories list, but I put my disappointment past me, and moved on. I thought Alpha had a better chance of being represented in the best covers list. Surely with all the beautiful covers John Byrne did during his run on the book, Alpha would have a chamce.

Well, I should have known better. First, there were very few JB AF covers up for voting. But I voted daily and faithfully for AF #1, 3, and 6, as well for as for UXMen #120 and 121. (Gee, can you tell that I'm an Alpha Flight fan?)

But it turned out to be a wasted effort. Needless to say, Alpha Flight was not represented even once, and most of the covers there were mediocre, at best, IMO. I particularly dislike #67, an ugly cover with the Hulk knocking Iron Man's head off. (In my disappointment, I have to fixate on one I especially detest.) I do like #16, the all-red Vision cover, but that was the only one I really liked.

I noticed that there is a thread for this at the John Byrne forum, and that everyone who has posted feels exactly the way I do. (JB himself said the list was "clueless".) Have any of the rest of you seen this list? What are your thoughts?