Well, if I truly must add my two cents.

Deadpool is in Canada. He then should, at a random gas station (Preferably 7-11 since Marvel is getting sponserd by them and they have better Nachos than most other gas stations) meet Sasquatch, who has the apperance of a hobo. Now Deadpool comes up and is about to get in his car, and then this hobo asks for a dollar. Deadpool says "HA! BEAT ME IN A FIGHT AND I WILL!" The Hobo gets up and starts choking Deadpool, in which Deadpool gives up. Deadpool then runs away not wanting to give him a dollar. Sasquatch chases him until BAM! They fall off a cliff and onto some type of abandoned warehouse. They go inside, and see something an Alphanex (Which Deadpool then insults for it sounding so dumb and corny). Then Sasquatch press's the button and all of a sudden, THE CIVIL WAR ERUPTS (The one that happened in Marvel Comics i think in 2007?) And Sasquatch realizes he has to find Alpha Flight (Which Deadpool makes refernces to Alphaflight.net and how crazy and werid the posters there are and how nobody likes Canada and how Alphaflight hasnt been around for awhile, and then some more insults and jokes aimed at Alphaflight and the fanbase)

Now, the 2nd phase begins with them finding Puck, who now works at a gas station (Again, 7-11 to satisfy the sponsor). Sasqautch walks in and says "PUCK COME ON BRO WE HAVE GOTTA HELP OMFG OMG ROFL"

Then, they find Mac working at Bank, IN AMERICA! (Haha, Deadpool then says *Insert insult, jokes and more insults aimed at Alphaflights fanbase and the comic) Mac quickly comes since he knows of the Civil War and whats happening and what COULD happen in Canada.

Now, time has passed and the Civil War is over. Deadpool, Sasquatch, Mac and Puck are looking for Heather. But they are occupied with the Skrulls in Canada (Thus starting the Skrull Invasion event) Canada is burnt to the Ground and its people killed or sent to Alaska where they are treated as second class citizens. (Deadpool says *Insurt joke and insult and refernce to Alphaflight fanbase)

Finally, they Find Heather. Now, Im not going to say what has happened to her and where she works because the comic book has to remain readable for kids of all ages.

Well thats just a rough draft of what i Believe you could add or merge into your story.

((( Very good btw, I like the Ideas although I believe Marvel would have a totally different take on introducing Alpha Flight back into a series )))