Thread: Review: Exiles #84 (Volume.1)

Hybrid View

Sweet. Could you do me a favor, try and post this yourself from the home page, as per THIS THREAD. You can attach the images in the WYSIWYG. When you have attached the image, be it from you hard drive, or from an external URL, it uploads it to this site. Then you can edit the properties of the image. When you mouse over it in the WYSIWYG, you will see a pencil in the top left corner of the image. click the pencil to enter the Image property screen. With the cover image, put a dot next to Thumnail, and set the alignment to the left. For the other images put the dot next to full size, since you don't want the interface to resize them, and align them how ever you like. Try it, and when you are done I'll publish it from the Queue. I'm curious to see how this will all go. Once you've done it, give me feedback, tell me what you had trouble with ect. I plan to make some walkthroughs of these processes.

One thing of note, there is a bug that should be worked out in the WYSIWYG eventually where it doesn't show the alignment of the image after you have edited, but it does actually align in the article where you want it.

Tried, and uploaded the images as attachment, but don't get the coding to make say the issue cover a thumbnail or have the text wrap around the images or even aligning it on the left side. Little help? Other then that it's pretty straight forward