Thread: Iron Man 2. No spoilers!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Thumbs up Iron Man 2. No spoilers!

I'm surprised I'm the first (apparently) to discuss this.

I saw it last week; really enjoyed it. I didn't like it quite as much as the first, but still really enjoyed it.

I thought they should have left Scarlett Johansen blonde, called her 'Bobbi Morse', and not had her revealed as a SHIELD agent until the scene with the break-in. Mockingbird began as a SHIELD agent, was American, was unambiguously a good guy, was an Avenger sooner and longer (I believe), and otherwise was a better match for the character than Black Widow.

Cool tie-ins to Marvel movies (sorry, some of them are spoilers).

I recommend it.

- LM
    Harrison's Postulate: For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

They're building up to the (Ultimate) Avengers movie, so needed the Black Widow. But I agree, Mockingbird would have been the better choice from the get go.

Did you notice what Tony used to prop up his piece of machinery in that one scene? That busted-to-heck thing with the white star at the centre???
    "You just decided *all by yourselves* that you are the Earth's protectors. And that you, and *only* you, not your teammates or family, are trustworthy enough to include in the process..."

T'Challa, The New Avengers: Illuminati 1

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It was... kind of hard to miss. Even the guy I was with who didn't recognise the post-credits scene for what it was (stay for it, people!) recognised that one!
    (The idea was that Howard - Tony's dad - had been working on it. Apparently.)

- Le Messor
    "Harmony's a vampire? She must be dying without a reflection."
    ~ Buffy