Thread: The Alpha Flight RPG Thread

Hybrid View

Alright, what the heck; I'm game!

Code Name: Jack Rabbit

Biography:
    Jacqueline “Jackie” Chong lived outside of Victoria with her wealthy Asian parents growing up. She was a wrestling champion in high school despite her small size; also a big ACDC fan. Jackie took a trip to Quebec City with some high-school friends right after graduation, a trip paid for by her parents. They stayed on an estate that had previously been owned by a wealthy Irish family for generations. She discovered a hidden room, and inside was a hovering white and green ball of glowing and crackling energy. Jackie touched it, and blacked out. When she awoke, there was a tiny voice that only she could hear, speaking in an Irish accent to her. It directed her to a brown and green pouch on a belt. When she buckled it on, the voice instructed her in its use, as well as explaining to her about choosing a costume. Now, whenever she buckles on the magical pouch, she becomes the crime fighter Jack Rabbit; her costume appears on her as soon as she puts it on.

Appearance:
    The 19-year-old Jackie is 5’1” in height, has brown eyes, and straight black hair of shoulder length. Asian.

Costume:
    Whenever she buckles on her magical pouch, her costume appears on her; black one-piece bathing suit, bleached white denim jacket, green eye mask. Her legs become white, furry rabbit legs, granting her leaping abilities.

Powers:
    As Jack Rabbit, Jackie can;
    (1) Cast misdirection glamours, allowing her to do several things; she can make herself or somebody else appear to be several paces away from where they actually are (making hitting said person most frustrating), or make a wall appear to have a doorway in it (or make an actual doorway appear to disappear).
    (2) Throw her voice.
    (3) Leap significant distances.
    (4) Draw magical items out of her pouch; (a) a magical pebble that explodes when thrown, (b) small jack-o-lanterns that create a giant cloud of smoke when thrown (can throw one at her own feet and then leap away under cover of the smokescreen, or throw one into the battle to confuse or hide), (c) a four-leaf clover, which will immobilize an opponent for one minute if she touches it to their bare skin. (d) The magical pouch also has a never-ending supply of chewing gum; no apparent reason known.
    (5) Become quite annoyed with the tiny Irish voice that natters away at her nearly non-stop.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    Alright, what the heck; I'm game!

The magical pouch also has a never-ending supply of chewing gum; no apparent reason known.
    J'adore! I'm SO picturing a manga version of the bunny in the Donnie Darko movie!