Thread: alpha flight returns in chaos war!!!

Hybrid View

I don't think Talisman is going to turn evil. I just think with her being the binder of spirits she may believe that she has the best chance to save herself after the others are alive. After all she can command spirits so why not her own. And please don't let the Alphans be brought back as clones. If it is the Master (gotta be) perhaps he just repaired the Flight after their runin with X!?n like what happened to him in his origin story from Vol.1. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CLONE OF MAC OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. And Sypes, might I suggest taking in with you some issues of The Avengers so that you won't be confronted with a dilemma when you haven't got a square to spare.

DIGGER

I am clearly a novice at the whole Comics love, compared to most of you here! But I'm getting there... avengers = no good?

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    I don't think Talisman is going to turn evil. I just think with her being the binder of spirits she may believe that she has the best chance to save herself after the others are alive. After all she can command spirits so why not her own. And please don't let the Alphans be brought back as clones. If it is the Master (gotta be) perhaps he just repaired the Flight after their runin with X!?n like what happened to him in his origin story from Vol.1. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER CLONE OF MAC OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. And Sypes, might I suggest taking in with you some issues of The Avengers so that you won't be confronted with a dilemma when you haven't got a square to spare.

DIGGER