Thread: alpha flight returns in chaos war!!!

Hybrid View

I'm guessing being brought back to life would be Mac's "worst nightmare" and maybe the one who's "dream come true" to be alive again, may be Heather....In order to be with her child? I dunno. It's nice to see somebody who cares so much about Alpha working to bring them back.

Dana

BTW...Should we invite Mr McCann here, somehow?....Or at least thank him in some emails or something.
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 08-17-2010 at 03:09 PM.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    I'm guessing being brought back to life would be Mac's "worst nightmare" and maybe the one who's "dream come true" to be alive again, may be Heather....In order to be with her child? I dunno. It's nice to see somebody who cares so much about Alpha working to bring them back.

Dana

BTW...Should we invite Mr McCann here, somehow?....Or at least thank him in some emails or something.
    I am thinking that it is probably Shaman who is not happy to be back and it is Snowbird who is making the 'deal with the devil' to bring them back.

I also think Puck isn't there because he's in hell in the Wolverine comic.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."