Thread: Article: November sales figures - Chaos War: Alpha Flight

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    Eff them. I hate people like that. Seriously. You're bringing them business. If they had a manager, I'd report them, say that they made you feel uncomfortable and unwanted.

Nail their ass to the wall.
    Sad to say, but the guy was the owner. I broke my rule about going in there just to get the comic (it's a long story, and involved buying magic cards), but am now aware of the fact that any further business he could offer is now going to the guy that has his store about fifteen miles away.

The one-shot was awesome, and certainly took the sting out of the experience.
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Sad to say, but the guy was the owner. I broke my rule about going in there just to get the comic (it's a long story, and involved buying magic cards), but am now aware of the fact that any further business he could offer is now going to the guy that has his store about fifteen miles away.

The one-shot was awesome, and certainly took the sting out of the experience.
    Gaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh! Shiest like that chaps my hide, so to speak. During these economic times the ungrateful frakkin' bass-turd should be thankful that you're spending money in his store.