Thread: Article: Review - Crystar #11

Hybrid View

I LOVED The Saga of Crystar, Crystal Warrior back in the day! And while some of it may not necessarily stand the test of time, I always thought that it was a great read! While I was disappointed by its cancellation, I was absolutely thrilled by the appearance of Alpha Flight in the final issue! (It seemed that it was a time when Alpha Flight appeared in a lot of other titles in the Marvel Universe, including Marvel Team-Up Annual and Rom, Spaceknight...) I am a little surprised that Marvel hasn't released the entire series in some form of collected editions, especially as they own the rights to the characters.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by BillyTheDragon View Post
    (It seemed that it was a time when Alpha Flight appeared in a lot of other titles in the Marvel Universe, including Marvel Team-Up Annual and Rom, Spaceknight...)
    It's a little ironic to me that two of the titles in question (Rom, Spaceknightand Crystar) are licensed works, not MU series.

There was, of course, Alpha Flight Classics v.1, but #2 never happened. OTOH, I've just found out that Power Pack Classics v.3 exists, the only way I've found out any Power Pack Classics exists - by looking for it on the shelf at the LCS. So maybe the AF one will be released with no fanfare?

- Le Messor
    "I live on a one-way dead-end street."
    ~ Steve Wright