Thread: Edit Problems?

Hybrid View

It's looking like a whole reinstall, since I'm planning on updating the website software not too far down the road, and the integration script between the wiki and the site software has been rewritten to work with newer site software, my thinking is to back up the wiki database, update the site software, install the newest wiki software and integration script, then import the database.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    It's looking like a whole reinstall, since I'm planning on updating the website software not too far down the road, and the integration script between the wiki and the site software has been rewritten to work with newer site software, my thinking is to back up the wiki database, update the site software, install the newest wiki software and integration script, then import the database.
    Yeah, that's what I would do to. It's a what now
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    What is the nature of the update to the website software? I thought we just updated it!

Also how much is this gonna cost us?

Also can we offer some new requirements for your consideration? I'd love to be able to be able to offer input for new site features given the opportunity during a site upgrade.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com