Thread: What is is the best non-Byrne Alpha story.....

Hybrid View

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Chaos War: Alpha Flight Walter finally conveys the importance of being a part of the original team and has some of his confidence back. The Beasts really put the Flight in a bind, but Snowbird, Shaman, and Northstar help reveal how insidious the plot is. Heather and Mac both show good leadership skills, and Walter doesn't forget about their baby. It's good to see Marrina back, even if she starts to turn into a monster. Aurora has gumption, fighting thrall-gods, surrounded by Wendigoes, in the midst of manifesting Beasts.

The only thing that could've made it better was Puck and Talisman.
    Last edited by Garry/Al-Fan; 02-23-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: not as frustrated or disgruntled
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan View Post
    Chaos War: Alpha Flight Walter finally conveys the importance of being a part of the original team and has some of his confidence back. The Beasts really put the Flight in a bind, but Snowbird, Shaman, and Northstar help reveal how insidious the plot is. Heather and Mac both show good leadership skills, and Walter doesn't forget about their baby. It's good to see Marrina back, even if she starts to turn into a monster. Aurora has gumption, fighting thrall-gods, surrounded by Wendigoes, in the midst of manifesting Beasts.

The only thing that could've made it better was Puck and Talisman.
    I too loved the one shot (just wish it hadn't felt so rushed-could have been due to the excitement of reading a new Flight story though). THE GIFT was great too. Look at me sitting on the fence.
    BTW is the past tense for a Wendigo a Wendiwent or a Wendiwas?

DIGGER

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    I too loved the one shot (just wish it hadn't felt so rushed-could have been due to the excitement of reading a new Flight story though). THE GIFT was great too. Look at me sitting on the fence.
    BTW is the past tense for a Wendigo a Wendiwent or a Wendiwas?

DIGGER
    Wendigone.