Thread: AF Appearance Chronology

Hybrid View

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Part 4: post vol. 3 - the time of this writing:

There have been continuous appearances mostly by Northstar and Jeffries in X-Men titles for quite some time at this stage. I keep them under X-Men or X-Misc, and as such have never even tried to fit them into AF continuity. Phil, if you've done that, I'll see about working them in.

Sabretooth: Open Season #1 - 4 - Frankly, this should be called Sasquatch: Open Season
    New Avengers #16 - 17 (AGH!) - Alpha Flight die. Off-panel. In the snow.
    Now let us never speak of it again.
    X-Men #189 - 190 - The twins go into a VR journey to the centre of the mind. Steppenwolf don't appear.
    X-Men ann #1 (I don't pretend to know what volume or anything this is, but it's got a distinctive painting of the twins on the cover.) - the twins are still in VR, but end with a real-life fight. I think. Really, apart from this one's cover, these stories are completely unmemorable.
    She-Hulk #16 - Logan fights Wendigo, but this time with She-Hulk. Talisman helps out - our Talisman, this time.
    Wolverine v3 #54 - Every furry mutant in the world is now part of a dog species. Including the cat ones. Including Walter, though he's neither dog-based nor a mutant.
    Jeph Loeb is considered a comics superstar.
    Civil War: The Initiative - US Agent goes to Canada, to prep for:
    Ωmega Flight #1 - 5
    Incredible Hercules #117 - 120 - Snowbird helps the fight against the Skrull gods. Gets it on with Hercules.
    Chaos War: Alpha Flight oneshot
    Chaos War #4 - 5 - after the oneshot, the original team helps out against the Chaos stuff. A little more than a cameo; but they're not dead anymore.
    Wolverine v3 #2 - 5 - Logan goes to Hell. Judd is waiting for him.
    Alpha Flight v4 #0.1
    Alpha Flight v4 #1-8
    Hulk #53 - 54 - Alpha help fight the Mayan gods.

Come to think of it, there's not that much there. I could've just made it pre-v1, v1, and post-v1... Oh, well.

- Le Messor
    Last edited by Le Messor; 05-11-2012 at 04:47 PM.