Poll: Who will be the betrayer in Vol.4?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the betrayer in Vol.4?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Maybe his guilt factor with being the "poster boy" for Canada makes him go work for the Government.
    But he's the only one not on a poster...

- Le Messor
    "I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I locked my keys in the car! An old friend came in from out of town! I lost my tux at the cleaners! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't MY FAULT!"
    ~ Jake Blues

Or it could be a deliberate mislead and he is on a poster, but he's the only one still uncaptured and on the loose...

i'm assuming its not any of the originals. i think fvl worked way to hard to get the originals together, just to break them up. PLUS, the solicits say a "closest allies". heres the solicit:

ALPHA FLIGHT #1 (of
    Written by GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE
    Penciled by DALE EAGLESHAM
    Cover by PHIL JIMENEZ
    FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
    A FEAR ITSELF maxi-series spinoff! Do you fear…your country turning on you? Alpha Flight has long been the protector of an entire nation…but what happens when that nation needs to be protected from itself? New York Times best-selling authors Greg Pak and Fred Van Lente, along withred-hot artist Dale Eaglesham, bring back the team you demanded—the original Alpha Flight! Sasquatch, Snowbird, Northstar and Aurora have been joined by their revived allies Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, and Marrina as the paragons and protectors of an entire nation. But as FEAR ITSELF takes over, their own country turns on the Flight and brands them traitors for the shocking actions of one of their closest allies. As the borders close and an entire nation hunts them down, will the newly reunited Alpha Flight survive?
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

for the shocking actions of one of their closest allies.
    makes me think that means Northstar's terrorist past.

I think that while the rest of the team side with JP, Mac will do as he's told be the Government....

Was it Earthmover on Tamirind Isle with the 'Lobdell book of Plot Lines'?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

No, it was Professor Plum in the Conservatory with the lead pipe.

It's Puck. Puck is not listed as part of the team, yet he has a wanted poster. Puck is the "closest ally" who does something that causes them all to be hunted. They are racing to find Puck, as well as trying to avoid the government super types who are after them. 'Nuff said.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

...And then when they find him, they beat him up with hockey sticks.

ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    It's Puck. Puck is not listed as part of the team, yet he has a wanted poster. Puck is the "closest ally" who does something that causes them all to be hunted. They are racing to find Puck, as well as trying to avoid the government super types who are after them. 'Nuff said.
    Lies. All Lies.

Charlaton.

heres what i think. puck returns from hell, he is still a little messed up from the experience, he goes nuts and starts killng innocents. the goverment assumes its all of alpha flight and bands them all traitors. department h is re-formed with a new alpha flight (which i cant wait to see who they put on that team).

what do you think?

I think that I can tell 'The Verve' that contrary to popular believe the drugs do work.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by varo View Post
    heres what i think. puck returns from hell, he is still a little messed up from the experience, he goes nuts and starts killng innocents. the goverment assumes its all of alpha flight and bands them all traitors. department h is re-formed with a new alpha flight (which i cant wait to see who they put on that team).

what do you think?

Hmm...probably. So we are going to have a Mac team and a Gentry team? I think exposing too many Alphans isnt good for non-Alpha fans to get into the book. I dont think FVL would want people who didnt follow the greatest superhero team in the world to wonder who Manikin and Goblyn and Windshear are when he is trying to establish the originals

Actually, on a serious note, thanks for mentioning 'Gentry'. I was struggling earlier to remember his name. Mainly from the viewpoint of him being an ally (?) and could be the one who did all that betraying stuff.
    Del

usually what happens in these situations is that a high ranking government official is possessed or a town is somehow destroyed. The Japan disaster was way before they started writing this but with 9-11, and an already used Samford, CT being destroyed, I doubt its a town being wiped out.

Does anyone remember WildCATs when a Daemonite possessed the vice president and Youngblood, the government strikeforce had to counter the attack. Usual comic stuff. Maybe Yukon Jack goes off the deep end and whatever demon uses him to kill someone goes into Puck and now they have to find Puck cuz Shaman and Snowbird sense the possession. Maybe one of the Great Beast, lets say Neooqtoq takes human form from the deal made with Sasquatch and yokes the PM. The team is all there on youtube...the whole team has to get hunted down. Bring out the Epsilon Blacks

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def View Post
    Does anyone remember WildCATs ... and Youngblood
    No. *gnorfle* No!

(Sorry, too much Linkara...)

I was going to make a joke about the ally who betrays them being one of the creators, but decided not to name real names.
    My real thoughts are, as always, I'll wait and see.

- Le Messor
    "I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I realised the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket."
    ~ alleged insurance claim form