Thread: Issue #2 Solicitation

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    Here's the solicit for AF #2:

Thoughts?
    The only clamor seemed to be for Puck...who could also be the core member traitor
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24 View Post
    The only clamor seemed to be for Puck...who could also be the core member traitor
    The covers do seem to provide a strong hint as to who it might be...

BTW, if it is Puck with the writers having decided that the best way to get rid of his "no, really! I'm a normal guy possessed by a demon!" retcon is to have had him locked up since issue #29 or so with a phony running about in the MU for the last twenty years, I will LMAO and buy five copies.

Still v. worried about the traitor being one of Jeanne-Marie's personalities, though.
    Last edited by suzene; 04-13-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Dialing back spoilers...

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
    The covers do seem to provide a strong hint as to who it might be...

BTW, if it is Puck with the writers having decided that the best way to get rid of his "no, really! I'm a normal guy possessed by a demon!" retcon is to have had him locked up since issue #29 or so with a phony running about in the MU for the last twenty years, I will LMAO and buy five copies.

Still v. worried about the traitor being one of Jeanne-Marie's personalities, though.
    I actually think that would be fantastic...I'd love to see an additional sinister personality be explored...Totally selfish, arrogant, ego-maniacal and vicious.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    I actually think that would be fantastic...I'd love to see an additional sinister personality be explored...Totally selfish, arrogant, ego-maniacal and vicious.
    I'd prefer not to swing toward the "mentally ill = untrustworthy psycho" trope. And I'd really like not to have JM lose the ground she seemed to have gained recently wrt dealing with her DID. That's the potential downside of the creative team going waaaay back to basics -- there's the danger of some good bits getting ignored along with the wtf-ery. Not that I'm sorry to lose low points like Alpha Flight attacking a school or Mac's increasingly preposterous series of resurrections, but there are some parts that add up to half-decent character progression in there too. But we'll see how it shakes out.