Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The #0.1 Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Default The #0.1 Thread (Contains Spoilers)

So folks, #0.1 hits shelves today and here is your official thread for discussing the issue.

Let's remember that when spoiling the issue to leave

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

as so, for the preview panel on the home page.

More from me... very soon.

I just got my issue. Read it in the parking space outside my LCS LOVED it.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Northstar's unwillingness to be part of the team was perfectly in character, Heather's concern over Kara going bad. Characterization was all just spot on. Marrina's new edge is refreshing. Can't say enough good!

like i said on main page havent read it yet but it sounds like it is really good cant wait

like i stated in phils review, i can not believe how much i forgot who these characters are. its been a very long time since the characters i fell in love with as a kid have been characterized correctly. everyone was spot on!!! i absolutely love marinas new edge!!!

Overall I loved the book and art. However........

Isn't Cody Dead? as well as Citidal? Though I guess they could eplain Cody's ressurection by saying that he really wasn't dead, just braindead or something and needed time to recover.
    I felt that the some of the charters were out of place. Guardian dosen't seem to be in charter from the previous series. That goes for Shaman as well. Merina's total 180 degree turn in additue seems that they are trying to hard with her. Though I hope they write a story wher she returns home to the Smallwoods for a visit.

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Got it and good starting issue. Aurora had a HUGE impressive feat in this issue using an ability she hasn't used since Weapon X days

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post

Isn't Cody Dead? as well as Citidal? Though I guess they could eplain Cody's ressurection by saying that he really wasn't dead, just braindead or something and needed time to recover.
    Gary Cody brain friedI always assumed he was dead, but when I looked back at the issue, you could make the case either way. Now that I'm thinking about it, his current behavour could be as a result of Bedlam messing with his mellon...

or someone controlling his body as he has an empty mind....Master or maybe even Dreamqueen?

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    or someone controlling his body as he has an empty mind....Master or maybe even Dreamqueen?
    Mesmero or Pestilence ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Mesmero is depowered, and maybe Pestilence.... but I don't think he was popular enough to bring back.

Dreamqueen seems the more obvious choice, she thrives on fear etc. Pestilence was more out of sentiment. I liked the character and don't think he got used as much as he should have.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

anyone else notice agent brown from the omega flight series? pretty cool.

Maybe Cody is a clone from Dep H. or something/ someone else. BTW I hated the first page where Snowbird tells the anrgy guy that they are Canadian.
    We know this already. The caption says Montreal. Why dose evrytime an Alpha book comes out they have to make a point in saying that they are Canadian. Captain America, the Avengers, Spider Man or X-Men don't go around saying we're American. This just boils my piss.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but did...........

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

Aurora liquify adamantium?

I'm very pleased with Alpha Flight 0.1 as we now have the characters back from Volume 1.

Marrina is definitely the most improved with her new "attitude" she's like a lime green Biff Naked!

To quote Thor...."This issue...I like it...ANOTHER!!!"