Thread: The #0.1 Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Hybrid View

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

I never got the impression Birdie had one - she was just there the whole time.
    Also, Byrne established that they couldn't implant one in her. Not that these guys, frankly, got [I
    everything[/I] right.

- Le Messor
    Excellent point. But AIM cloned Snowbird, so who knows what somebody else might try to do. But I truly hope that no one attempts to put one in Snowbird. [I feel sorry for the one who tries]. Yet, Northstar seems to have an implant, and he's just the main one who (imo) would object. I don't see Michael willingly subjecting himself to this, nor Heather. Who would Michael trust enough to perform this type of surgery?

BTW, the giant human purple monster-man was a bit of a stretch for me, too, but you can't have everything.

In one of the interviews, I believe this series is supposed to be an "in-continuity reboot". Seems to be working.
    Last edited by Garry/Al-Fan; 05-21-2011 at 07:22 PM. Reason: None of this should bog down the upcoming series
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan View Post
    Yet, Northstar seems to have an implant, and he's just the main one who (imo) would object.
    And has, on-panel, had his removed. Marvel Fanfare v.1 #28.

- Le Messor
    "Try and make the feelings and actions of Christmas part of everyday life."
    ~ Sars Henderson