Poll: Who is Behind the Scenes ?

Thread: Who's Behind The Scenes?

Hybrid View

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I'm thinking Dreamqueen, since she is listed in the preview for Fear Itself: Fellowship of Fear
    Ben, you make a very good point. I'd been wondering why they'd put a largely forgotten ('cept by us, of course) character in the new encyclopaedia; a connection to the concept of fear seemed a bit of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    All this Pestilence hate, you're just jealous of his bald head and snazzy 18th Century attire.
    Well, I can't get clothes like that, and if I could I don't think I could pull off that look. Envy (and then hate) is the only option open to me.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to sit up with a sick ant."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Well, I can't get clothes like that, and if I could I don't think I could pull off that look. Envy (and then hate) is the only option open to me.

- Le Messor
    "I’d love to, but I have to sit up with a sick ant."
    What I love about this site is that on any other forum some pedantic t**t would have pointed out, with the aid of links, that Crozier sailed in the 1800's which would have made it 19th Century Attire and would I kindly only post on subjects that I had knowledge of.

You must look beyond envy and hate, what about understanding and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!