Thread: New Admin

Default New Admin

Hello all.

I'm happy to announce that I have just offered the position of admin to Rob Plass (RPlass). He has generously accepted the position. Rob has been a dedicated fan for some time now, runs his own Alpha Flight related blog site (Alpha Flight Collector), and has been a big supporter of this site over the years. His attention to detail is amazing, and his passion for what we gather here for is unquestioned. Please welcome him as the forum's newest admin.

Ben

Welcome aboard Rob and congrats.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Congrats, Rob! I love your site so if someone other than Ben is to be the Admin here, I am happy it is you.

Well, we do also have Phil and Del and Allan when he's around With the increased traffic, and the constant frow of news that is sure to come with vol.4, we're gonna be needing Rob!

Thanks guys. But Ahab, I'm just one of the admins, not THE admin. This page http://www.alphaflight.net/showgroups.php explains it a bit. I'm happy to help out.

Besides, it was the only way for Ben to get me to cut down on all the cursing and posting boob/upskirt pics!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Besides, it was the only way for Ben to get me to cut down on all the cursing and posting boob/upskirt pics!
    Yah, now he emails them directly to me

Gonna miss those Boob shots
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Congrats Rob!
    I'll buy you a beer in October to celebrate!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Congtratulations, Rob! You've earned it.
    Um, welcome? Hard to welcome you when you've been around so long, but enjoy your new position!

- Le Messor
    "Um, sir, I'm afraid you've gone mad with power."
    "Of course I have! Did you ever try going mad without power? Nobody listens to you. It's boring."
    ~ Simpsons movie

Thanks guys. But Ahab, I'm just one of the admins, not THE admin. This page http://www.alphaflight.net/showgroups.php explains it a bit. I'm happy to help out.

I knew that. I just didn't remember that when I was posting. It's amazing how dangerous pre-coffee posting can be.
    As far as the boob references, I mistakenly thought the occurrences would INCREASE with your participation! Heh!

Awesome! Im glad to hear this as rplass has been a key member in this community.

Congrats.

Congratulations!!!
    Now Showing "Return from LurkWorld 3:Can I Have A Life Please?"

Now we know what your true passion is. Congrats.

Congrats RPlass!