Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight (Vol.4) #1 Review Compilation Thread

I love that Newsarama and CBR list the same reasons for why the issue was awesome and why it was unremarkable respectively. Just interesting to see how one person can hate that it is a "superhero" book and the other can love that it is.

Not saying it is, but am wondering if Alpha's past is having an effect. Not got #1 yet, but it sounds awesome, yet...
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

not bad. only 1 sub par one thus far.

Glad he liked the book, but I really could not disagree with that first paragraph more.

I dunno... with Volume 3 I can see what he's saying. Although y'know just competant writing, ala Chaos War & this Volume so far, rather than a killing spree would have worked too.

I gotta agree with the first paragraph, being the non creative type, I honestly can't see what else you could have done with Alpha to get it where it is now.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!