Thread: The Volume 4 #1 Thread (Contains Spoilers)

Hybrid View

A solid A on the issue.
    Two things kepot it from an A+
    1. The misplaced "eh?"
    2. Sasquatch did not seem ten feet tall/ I know the scale can be difficult to convey properly, but he seemed small in mqany panels. I jeep thinking opf the old Hulk cover with Sasquatch and Wendigo
    Those are quibbles, tho...Great job!
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24 View Post
    A solid A on the issue.
    Two things kepot it from an A+
    1. The misplaced "eh?"
    2. Sasquatch did not seem ten feet tall/ I know the scale can be difficult to convey properly, but he seemed small in mqany panels. I jeep thinking opf the old Hulk cover with Sasquatch and Wendigo
    Those are quibbles, tho...Great job!
    I just looked over all the Sasquatch panels, out of curiosity, and the size never seems to be off...? Whenever he appears smaller, it's because he's further back than other characters, or because we're looking from above. In both cases, it's how a tall character would look in perspective.

I know what you mean about the "eh," though. But to play devil's advocate, I just had an "eh" debate recently with a friend from BC, about where and how it's used. She was telling me they used it in one way, and it's totally different here in Ontario or Quebec. If I'd seen it in writing, I would have said "that's not how it's used!" Not only that, but she seems to add an "h" at the beginning, so it sounds like "hey." And then I have another friend from New Brunswick, and she uses it differently too. So I think it varies from one region to another.
    I never said I was objective.