Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Alpha Flight Character

Default Favorite Alpha Flight Character

Mine would have to be Guardian, personally I really think he is awesome, and I want to know everyone else favorite character!

Welcome to the forum Guardian 98. I have a few favourites amongst Alpha characters (Manikin Pestilence ), but if I had to pick one it would most likely be Puck.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

No, never cared much for Laura Dean and Goblyn, sorry. Although Goblyn might be good with worchestershire sauce and a glass of white wine?
    Guaranteed pass 199-01 braindumps exam with online free-braindumps.net training.For more information see our PMI page and The University of Tokyo website or Brigham Young University Hawaii and login to Youtube and Facebook pages.

Quote Originally Posted by truman View Post
    No, never cared much for Laura Dean and Goblyn, sorry. Although Goblyn might be good with worchestershire sauce and a glass of white wine?
    "Let's ask Mikey. He'll try it, he'll eat anything."

And Truman, never be sorry for which characters you like and which you don't. Welcome to the forum, btw.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian98 View Post
    Mine would have to be Guardian, personally I really think he is awesome, and I want to know everyone else favorite character!
    Guardian is my favourite as well... and has been ever since the start. But I must admit that my second favourite, and a very close second, is Snowbird. Power, grace and beauty all rolled into one.
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by truman View Post
    Shouldn't that be with fava beans and a nice chianti?

DIGGER

BTW, Guardian has always been my fav too.

DIGGER

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Shouldn't that be with fava beans and a nice chianti?
    DIGGER
    Yeah, that's just what I was thinking!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Flightpath07 View Post
    "Let's ask Mikey. He'll try it, he'll eat anything."
    Am not! I happen to be vegetarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Am not! I happen to be vegetarian.
    As my co-worker pointed out to me, in a totally non-P.C. joke, "The hardest thing about being a vegetarian is the wheelchairs."

I count myself as a vegetarian; I eat things that eat vegetables.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Great question! Tough one too. Well, from my pic you can see I'm a fan of Roger Bochs. I nearly picked Marrina as my picture because I like her a lot too. Another favorite is Shaman. Hard not to pick just one. I don't think I have any I dislike. One of the best things about AF characters is that they represent so many different types of people. Bochs is a double amputee. Puck is a dwarf. Aurora has mental health issues. Northstar can be a jerk sometimes and later came out as gay (a strong, manly, standoffish guy, not the stereotypical effeminate guy). Heather wears glasses. Shaman and Talisman are first nation. Marrina is deformed by human standards. Madison Jeffries is a blue collar kind of guy, etc. Love this team!

The Erie Canal Warrior Alpha Flight

Heather all the way! i think her abscence is another reason i unsubscirbed from captain marvel
    "like Warren Moon before he defected, a perfect spiral!" - Eugene Judd

My vote goes to Roger Bochs the original Box. I was so mad when Mantlo killed him off that I actually got a letter published in the pages of Alpha Flight. I stopped reading Alpha Flight after that. It was one of my favorite titles in the 80's.

Welcome, Bulky Armor. For me, it sed to be Box (Jeffries version) and still really is, but I have tough times overall. Puck is still in use and has risen in my view, but I still go Box, Puck, Feedback, Nemesis, Windshear. Even characters like Witchfire, and non-Alphas like Killjoy intrigue me.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Images

Hi, Bulky Armor.

Which issue were you printed in?
    I've never had a letter published in Alpha Flight, to my ongoing regret.
    Bochs was a cool character; but then, I like all the Byrne characters - as Byrne wrote them.

~ Le Messor
    "Hold your head too high and you will stumble over unseen obstacles."
    ~ J.D. Boatwood