Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: Eaglesham Covers Captain America

I wonder why the artist chose that version of Wildchild? Are they going to use the dimension hopping exiles? Or did the artist use the wrong Wildchild by mistake?

Having the Exiles' AoA Wildchild wind up in Earth 616 is an interesting notion. Not the same as having the Earth 616 Wildchild back, though. Somebody really needs to retcon everything about Loeb's **** writing. Seriously.

Anyhow... Spiffy looking cover art.

He's currently being used over in the pages of Uncanny X-Force (#11 & 12 so far), so it's time-relevant.

Ah, right. I was a bit confused by that, since they were in the AoA Earth... But I guess they could just bring the Exiles back home to 616 with them. XD I think it's going to take me awhile to figure out WTF happened to the Marvel Universe in my absence.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, you must be Marvel."
    -FlightPath07 Don't you feel all important now?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Ha! I'm only an admin cos I'm never off the damn internet.
    I just click a mouse occasionally, any fool can do that.
    Living proof right here.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

This is amazing! Anyone planning on going?

I'm in Toronto and do have a couple of geeky friends from waterpolo that might be interested in going too. Never been but always been intrigued by it all!

Im pretty sure Im going, is their a limit how many you can get?

If there isn't a limit and you're willing I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the cost & postage & some extra for your trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    If there isn't a limit and you're willing I'd be more than happy to reimburse you for the cost & postage & some extra for your trouble.
    Ditto here. That's a stand out cover.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah I don't mind, that's why I was wondering if there was a limit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Im pretty sure Im going, is their a limit how many you can get?

I picked up 10 copies of last years Avengers cover. They do have a limited quantity of books, but it is in the neighbourhood of 1000. Last year they were selling at $10.00/book.

should anyone be willing to pick one up for your friendly neighbourhood site manager, I'll glady get yer cost back to you!!!

Ben

Nice that's some sweet cover art. I like the whole shield thing alot better then the one with Alphas touting guns.

i really want this cover. i checked ebay and someone has a preorder for it and they want $20 for it.

Got it at Fan Expo yesterday, but haven't read the issue yet. Does it actually talk about Alpha Flight, or it's just the cover?