Thread: What Do YOU Want From Alpha Flight?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Readsreads View Post
    Since the Avengers and Wolverine are set. I would like to see some actually closure between Logan and Alpha Flight. The whole: "Weapon X you really belong to us or we just have to fight you because" needs to be settled. I would actually enjoy Wolverine telling AF now they've been on the other end of the rope with the government hunting them. Time for them to all respect each other again. I also would love to see some more fall out from Omega Flight mini and the current team. Sasquatch was on both and Pointer after all "killed" them and was made into a hero and then later a weapon by their own government. Makes you think.
    ...And now Pointer is a villain of sorts by the name Weapon Omega...Perfect villain for Alpha Flight to beat up on...LOL! I'm glad he wasn't Guardian for long...He didn't deserve to wear that uniform.

Dana
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 09-05-2011 at 06:32 PM.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    ...And now Pointer is a villain of sorts by the name Weapon Omega...Perfect villain for Alpha Flight to beat up on...LOL! I'm glad he wasn't Guardian for long...He didn't deserve to wear that uniform.
    100% agree with that last part. When I heard that there was going to be an Omega Flight mini, I was willing to give it a chance. But when they wheeled in Pointer wearing the Guardian suit, I was hoping that Talisman was gonna fry him right there.
    And you're right, now that he's a villain, Alpha can really wail on him.
    The Flight Forever !