L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I liked the fact that Puck and the Taskmaster go way back that was suprizing. Alice Hu as Vindicator III, it would be great to see some more colour in AF as apose to the "white bread" Canadians. Sure Shaman, Merina, Talisman, Windsheer, and Pathway were all visable minorites but three of the five stated are no longer with AF. I think AF should be more reflective of Canada's diversities and have more ethnic charaters involved in the book as an on going basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

I liked the fact that Puck and the Taskmaster go way back that was suprizing. Alice Hu as Vindicator III, it would be great to see some more colour in AF as apose to the "white bread" Canadians. Sure Shaman, Merina, Talisman, Windsheer, and Pathway were all visable minorites but three of the five stated are no longer with AF. I think AF should be more reflective of Canada's diversities and have more ethnic charaters involved in the book as an on going basis.
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

It would be nice for AF to get back to being more diverse. I still want to see Windshear return, either with his powers, or still depowered but wearing the Box armour. AF needs a Box. Plus, more secondary characters like Kyle. One of the things AF has always lacked was friends and family members outside the team.