Thread: Article: Alpha Flight To End With #8 *SPOILERS FOR #4* *UPDATED*

Hybrid View

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

BALLS!

Every time I start to get back into Marvel, every time I think they start to get a little better in my eyes they pull crap like this. Last time it was Atlas, before that Captain Britain, before that Omega Flight. This is why I've always been DC in my heart. I collected things like Manhunter and Jonah Hex. Neither of them pulling in big numbers but DC recognizes that not all books get 50k a month. Heck, Manhunter was cancelled twice but came back due to fan support. I know they are a business and blah, blah, blah. But fan loyalty should count for something too. And Marvel likes to continue to kick Alpha fans in our Canucklehead.

All those exciting plans that FVL and Gerg and Dale had for us, gone. I just started getting more Marvels now but my stomach has been soured. Hulk, New Mutants, Villains for Hire, Defenders, The Fearless I was planning to get are now dropped, I have to vote with my $ and it's going all out to DC and indies. X-Factor being the lone exception and of course, the rest of AF.

I collect 13 New DC titles right now if people are looking for recommendations, be warned that my tastes, as with Marvel, side on the more obscure and B-List.

BALLS!

Edit:
    P.S. I guess I better stop hoping Cloak and Dagger get an ongoing. As if THAT would survive in today's Marvel.

P.P.S. This outraged post has been brought to you by the makers of #$%$#@^ cola. Drink #$%$#@^ cola, for all your fan rage needs.
    Last edited by DaVeO; 10-22-2011 at 12:49 PM.