Thread: CBR Meta Messages

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Default CBR Meta Messages

Last October, CBR did a month of Meta Messages, "where a comic book creator comments on/references the work of another comic book/comic book creator in their comic."

Alpha Flight got an article in it.

- Le Messor
    "The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any."
    ~ Katherine Whitehorn

The last person to post on that article believed not only was that the last AF book Mantlo penned, but the last Marvel book, period. Anyone know if there's some truth to that?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

If it was the last Marvel book Mantlo wrote?
    I don't know about that, but it wouldn't suprise me at all, all things considered.

- Le Messor
    "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."

Alpha Flight #67 came out in Feb 89 and Invasion for DC, was published between January-March 1989. After that I cannot find anything about further comics. (Love you Google )
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!