image=[[Image:Guardian_dreamqueen.jpg]]
|character_name=Prime Minister Guardian
|real_name=James "Mac" MacDonald Hudson
|debut=Alpha Flight #74
|affiliations=[[Alpha Flight]]
|past_affiliations=
|status=Prime Minister of Canada
|aliases=[[Weapon Alpha]], [[Guardian I]], [[Vindicator I]]
|relatives=Jeanne-Marie Beaubier ([[Aurora]], wife)
|height=6'2"
|weight=190 lbs
|eyes=Brown
|hair=Black
|}}

==History==
After [[Alpha Flight]] suffered a defeat by the hands of [[Llan]], they were trying to make it back to their reality. [[Talisman]] was guiding them through multiple dimensions and stumbleded upon a dimension that looked like their home, but [[Talisman]] picked up a paper that had Mr.Fantastic as President of the United States. It was also revealed that [[Guardian I]] was actually the Prime Minister of Canada and was married to [[Aurora]]. This all began in the summer of 1990. Dr.Doom formed a secret alliance with some of the world's most powerful super criminals. They mangaged to overthrow the government of the Soviet Union in just under 48 hours. In a week's time, they had the Eastern Bloc under their control and that put the entire Soviet nuclear arsenal in their hands. They used the threat of war to force the governments of the west to keep their super heores at bay. In 1992, Reed Richards was elected President of the United States. The nation had become afraid of what was now known as the Eastern Alliance. The voters felt the super heores were the perfect leaders to keep the nation strong. In Canada, Guardian was elected Prime Minister and Captain Britian now runs the common market, which now rules all of Western Europe and North Africa. Sue Richards, [[Nightcrawler]], [[The Falcon]], [[The Wasp]], [[Daredevil]] were just a few that died in covert operations against the Eastern Alliance. In the end it was discovered this reality was none other than the [[Dreamqueen]]'s, but with her exiled in another dimension [[Llan]] used this opportunity to recreate a new world and use it to trap [[Alpha Flight]] and hopefully kill them.

==Powers/Abilities==
His suit capabilities were never stated, but they are most likely the same as [[Guardian I]]'s suit.

[[Category:Alpha Flight]][[Category:Alternate Universes]]