{{Team|
image=[[Image:Project_Epsilon.jpg]]
|current_members=[[Redbird]], [[Nanook]], [[Gamma]], [[Goldensnow]], [[Puck I|Puck]]
|former_members=
|debut=X-Men Millennial Visions
|base=Space
|associates=[[Alpha Flight]]
|status=Unknown
|}}

==History==

In an alternate reality in the year 2012 the Canadian government accuses [[Department H]] of genetically engineering a breed of super men and woman and demands they be shut down. Department H refuses and the government is forced to ask [[S.H.I.E.L.D]] to intervene. 'S.H.I.E.L.D' attacked and many members of [[Alpha Flight]] died. The survivors barely escaped through a dimensional gate opened by [[Shaman]] and [[Snowbird]] to the Planet [[Qwrll]]. Qwrll which was under a [[Plodex]] invasion eventually fell under the [[Plodex]] control. The Plodex army was commanded by none other than [[Marrina]] a former memeber of Alpha Flight long thought to have died. Only [[Puck I|Puck]] survives. Puck steals a spaceship and rushes to Earth in an attempt to warn the planet that the Plodex are on their way to conquer Earth. Puck lands in Alaska and contacts two members of the ultra-secret Epilson Flight, a reserve organization from Alpha Flight, which was upto then top secret. Members included [[Redbird]] and [[Nanook]].

Still hunted by S.H.I.E.L.D the three hide in the ruins of Department H. Here they repair an android built by [[Guardian I|James Hudson]] and installed an Artificial Intelligence chip into it. They name the android [[Gamma]]. Redbird, Nanook and Gamma venture into space, while [[Puck I|Puck]] remains on Earth, directing his pupils via Gamma's tech link.

During their journeys they find a dying [[Silver Surfer]], mortally wounded by his lord [[Galactus]]. The Silver Surfer decides to aid them and creates a small being with ample powers that [[Nanook]] names Goldensnow. Now the named Alpha Flight they begin their mission trying to save [[Qwrlln]] and Earth from the Plodex.

[[Category:Alternate Universes]]