{{Objects And Items|
image=[[Image:Alpha_Flight_battle_armor.jpg]]
|name=Alpha Flight Battle Armour
|associated_character=[[Vindicator II|Vindicator]]/[[Sasquatch I|Sasquatch]]/[[Guardian I|Guardian]]
|debut=Unncany X-Men #432
|}}

==History==
Battle suit?s donned by three members of [[Alpha Flight]] after the parents of [[Pare Samuel| Samuel Pare]] summoned them to deal with [[Juggernaut]]. The full extent of these suits was never stated, but [[Juggernaut]] coined them Hulk-Buster designs. Whether or not they augmented their abilities compared to their traditional armor is unknown. Since the event in Vancouver, these battle suits haven?t been worn again

==Functions/Abilities==
*'''Durability:''' The battle suit grants the user an unknown level of protection, what the suit is made out of or comprised of was never stated.

*'''Flight:''' The battle suit?s grant [[Vindicator II|Vindicator]] and [[Guardian I|Guardian]] the ability to fly, its unknown if this battle suit has augmented speed compared to their traditional armor.

*'''Strength:''' The battle suit grants the user unknown level of increased strength, Guardian was shown to have such force to even injury the Juggernaut.

*'''Weapon Attachments:''' Vindicator is equipped with removable weapon attachments located on her arms. The full extent of these features was never stated, but was shown to shoot out machine gun fire of unknown blasts. Sasquatch's suit was equipped with a jet-pack and offensive weaponery yet it was never used.