{{Team|
image=[[Image:Alpha_Flight_Plodex.jpg]]
|current_members= None
|former_members=[[Vindicator II (Plodex)|Vindicator]] (Deceased), [[Guardian I (Plodex)|Guardian]] (Deceased), [[Puck I (Plodex)|Puck]] (Deceased), [[Snowbird (Plodex)|Snowbird]] (Deceased), [[Shaman (Plodex)|Shaman]] (Deceased), [[Earthmover (Plodex)|Earthmover]] (Deceased)
|debut=Alpha Flight #05 vol 3
|base=Canada
|associates=[[Plodex]]
|status=Deceased
|}}

==History==
The original [[Alpha Flight]] were called in to investigate an occurrence in the Arctic that could very well change the fate of all mankind. The team investigated a [[Plodex]] ship and were captured in doing so, but [[Sasquatch I|Sasquatch]] unknown to him escaped. Walter gathered together a new strike-force team to free them. Entering the ship they found the original Alpha Flight hooked into machinery and just when they were about to free the team, Sasquatch suffered a blast revealing another Alpha Flight team claiming to be the originals and the ones attached to the machinery are Plodex clones. As the teams began to talk, [[Nemesis]]?s intuition kicked in attacking [[Vindicator II (Plodex)|Heather]]. The nano-technology in her system prevents her from attacking any Alpha Flight members; so thus the one she attacked was really a Plodex clone. These clones even without the powers of the host bodies are notoriously difficult to kill. The Plodex clones wanted to place the strike team into the [[Transubstiator]], like the original Alpha Flight allowing all their powers, abilities, and memories downloaded into the computer to be used available to create templates from the member?s genetic structure. The Plodex clones began to battle the strike-team and were all killed in battle. The clones were merely the first in an overwhelming army of genetically superior warriors.

[[Category:Villains]]